|Provides Engineered Solutions AND Quality Product to Meet your Needs:
* The TORQUE GUN Company - Quiet, Safe, Precision Pneumatic Torque
Guns and Bolting Solutions.
* Y2K Fluid Power - Oil, Lube, Hydraulic Filtration & Fluid Conditioning Equipment.
* EMCS Industries LTD. - MARELCO™ Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Fouling Protection in Sea-Water Systems.
BERT YAW ASSOCIATES has more than 35 years of technical experience in the analysis, design, application and supply of engineered solutions, systems, and products to improve the life and efficiency of your in-plant or shipboard mechanical equipment and/or sea-water systems. Our Job is to help you substantially reduce or prevent the high cost associated with excessive equipment or systems downtime and replacement. Bert Yaw Associates, along with management and engineers of our product suppliers work side by side with our customers to identify cost effective solutions and provide World Class Product and Systems that meet your most exacting requirements.
Please give us a call now to BERT YAW at 818-358-5681 or go to our contact page and tell us about your specific need. We look forward to hearing from you, and will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Following are some of the most common problems that we are prepared to help you solve:
Vibration, Noise, and Lack of Precise Torque Control lead to premature wear of mating surfaces, safety issues, loosening bolts, leaking seals, and misalignment of machine parts; Precision Pneumatic Torque Guns and Bolting Systems provide No Vibration, Lower Operating Costs, Low Noise, Safety, and Precise Tension. TORQUE GUN.
2. Surface to surface contact of moving parts generates excessive contamination and premature failure of your gearbox, hydraulic system, or process equipment; Properly Applied Filters and Filtration Equipment reduces
system contamination, and significantly reduces downtime and maintenance costs. Y2K FLUID POWER.
3. Seawater piping, pumps, valves, heat exchangers are susceptible to fouling and failure by marine organisms and corrosion; Properly engineered and applied Impressed Current Protection Technology creates an environment that
is hostile to marine organisms while at the same time creating a protective barrier against corrosion. MARELCO ™.